WHY EMPLOY US TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTY?
The Residential Tenancy Amendment Act 2010 details government legislation that applies to every tenancy for residential purposes. Landlords who break the law, even unwittingly, face fines of thousands of dollars. Are you completely familiar with the Act?
Is your rental property investment bringing in returns to its true potential? There are ways of maximising the profits and minimising your costs. There are also ways to reduce the risks involved with residential letting. Are you taking advantage of all the means available to landlords to ensure that your business prospers?
We are professional property management experts. It is our job to be completely familiar with the Residential Tenancy Amendment Act and to operate, at all times, within the law and our clients’ best interests. Our property managers’ extensive knowledge of the residential rental market ensures your property enjoys maximum occupancy at the best possible rent return. We work with respected industry experts providing our landlords with access to the best investment advice and services available. We take the worry out of being a landlord and provide all the support you need for your business to thrive.
We are area leaders in marketing rental properties and our office enjoys a steady flow of prospective tenants enquiring about availability.
Our Service to You
- Our property managers will be able to provide you with advice on how to increase the value of your property for maximum return.
- They will ensure your property has full exposure to potential tenants through the full range of marketing media including Ray White websites, trademe.co.nz, realestate.co.nz rental listing brochures and not forgetting our database of people currently searching for rental property.
- Character and credit checks ensure we only allow quality tenants into your property. We interview and process each candidate before accepting them.
- We take care of the paperwork – legal matters including Tenancy Agreements and Security Bonds are all professionally managed.
- Being a memebr of the Ray White Group, rent is payable into our trust account and paid directly to you monthly. We subscribe to a zero tolerance rent arrears policy.
- A comprehensive property condition report is completed by your property manager to ensure the condition of your property is accurately recorded prior to each tenancy.
- Landlords receive regular, routine inspection reports which include photos. We ensure the tenants are taking care of your property and notify you of any maintenance that may need addressing.
- As a major investment, your property needs to be properly maintained. We take care of any issues on your behalf and arrange for repairs to be carried out by one of our trusted, qualified tradesment.
- We are proud of our excellent communication skills which keep you informed on your property to the level you require, ensuring your peace of mind.
- You will receive accurate rental records and annual financial statements.
If you are interested in renting your property, ask us for a rental appraisal and for more information about our exceptional service.
For more information contact:
Kirsty Harrington – M: 021 740 380 P: 09 947 5040 E: email@example.com